The phrase “a terrible omen” is an example of a common idiom that is often used to describe an event or situation that is seen as a bad sign.
Some people believe that bad luck is a result of the stars aligning in one’s life and that they are meant to experience it.
They believe that the stars cannot be changed. However, there are others who believe that bad luck can be avoided by changing certain aspects of one’s life. .
The stars influencing one’s fate can be changed through the interpretation of astrology and numerology. If one believes that a certain outcome is not an option, then they can focus on how their lives could change and what steps must be taken for that change to occur.
The belief in bad luck is not always dependent on whether or not the individual believes in luck. Some people believe that it is a natural part of life and some may never see it as something that they have control.
Decorate your space with the artwork “a terrible omen”, printed on fade-resistant, thick, high-quality canvas.
Watch the video presentation on youtube.
Created by Nizako and distributed exclusively by Photoelixir.com
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US