Things that are asymmetrical are uneven, crooked, and do not completely line up when folded in half.
Asymmetry occurs when symmetry is violated or absent (the property of an object being invariant to a transformation, such as reflection). Both physical and abstract systems benefit from symmetry, which may be expressed either precisely or more aesthetically.
Knowing that symmetrical implies that something’s two sides are identical should make it simple to understand that asymmetrical indicates that something’s two sides are different in some manner.
This is the case with this artwork. Symmetry is sacrificed in favor of creativity in a weirdly harmonic composition painted in beautiful pastel colors.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako and distributed exclusively by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia