BiPolar disorder is a mental illness that is characterized by periods of high and low mood.
This disorder is usually chronic, and it can be difficult to identify. It can also be difficult to diagnose because of the wide range of symptoms.
Symptoms include mood swings, irritability, anxiety, loss of interest in activities that were once enjoyed, difficulty concentrating and sleeping problems.
Most commonly if you have bipolar disorder you will be experiencing sadness or hopelessness and you will lose interest in or enjoyment of most activities while you’re depressed.
It is estimated that about 5% of people will experience a manic episode at some point in their lives.
Beautiful pastel colors and fluid abstract shapes create a wonderful composition aiming at the spirit of creation.
Enhance the decoration of your space with this marvelous work of art that is made to attract everyone’s attention like a magnet..
Watch the Artistic Video Presentation here.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia