I am standing in a desolate industrial space.
I am surrounded by machines that once whirred and clanged with life, but are now silent and still. I am alone in this space, and it feels like a tomb.
The machines here are relics of a bygone era, when the industry was booming and this place was full of life. Now, it is a shadow of its former self. The only sound is the echoing of my footsteps on the concrete floor.
I am a ghost in this place, and it is fitting that I should be haunting it.
These abandoned places are often eerily beautiful, in a sad and haunting way. They are a reminder of the past, when these places were bustling with activity. They are also a reminder of the present, when the global economy has left many places behind.
Despite their desolation, these places still have a certain power.
Make a statement in any room with this beautiful artwork printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia