“Drink Coca-Cola 5¢”, an 1890’s advertising poster showing a woman in fancy clothes drinking Coke.
Hilda Clark was the model for this piece of art (1872-1932). Hilda Clark, a singer, was the first celebrity model for Coca-Cola, also known as the First Coca-Cola Girl; Hilda’s image was used on various promotional Coca-Cola products such as cardboard signs, tin trays, trade cards, bookmarks, drink tickets, and calendars from 1899 to 1903.
This poster “Drink Coca-Cola 5¢” was amongst the most successful ones ever published.
Pastel colors and beautiful details in a romantic composition from another era that is sure to give positive vibes anywhere you place it.
Decorate your home or office with this beautiful nostalgic piece of art.
Restored and enhanced by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia