When it comes to motherhood in the animal kingdom, elephants are the best.
Before giving birth, elephant moms carry their babies for over two years. Then they make sure their newborns eat the best food, transfer the most practical knowledge to their offspring, and model for their youngsters how to take charge of the herd in difficult circumstances.
And because the elephant herds are matriarchal, every member of the herd respects and recognizes their mothers are the wisest.
Soft pastel colors and abstract shapes compose a beautiful, romantic picture of a mother elephant with her baby. An ode to motherhood.
Your space should reflect who you are and what you care about. Adding a pop of color to your walls is an easy way to inject some personality into any room and put a smile on your face.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako exclusively for Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia