Harmony is an important element in music, and can be defined as the simultaneous sounding of two or more notes.
Chords are created when notes are played together in harmony, and these chords can add a lot of interest and texture to a piece of music.
There are many different ways to create harmony in music, and composers have a lot of freedom in how they do this. Some common harmonization techniques include using intervals, counterpoints, and chord progressions.
Intervals are the distance between two notes and can be used to create harmony. For example, playing two notes that are an octave apart will create a very stable harmony.
Elevate the decoration of your home or office with this amazing artwork printed on fade-resistant, thick, cotton canvas.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US