Decorate your space with this classic masterpiece of abstract art.
The 1925 painting Yellow, Red, Blue, which was created at a time when Kandinsky was actively experimenting with abstract compositions of geometric forms and vivid colors, is undoubtedly one of his most well-known pieces.
Jaune Rouge Bleu (Yellow, Red, Blue), which primarily represents the three basic colors, takes the viewer through a spectrum of complementary secondary hues and guides the eye on a wonderful exploration and ever-changing direction, from straight lines to curves and waves under the dynamics of light a shade.
The flexibility of form and color, and the arrangement of the shapes seen here, may easily be mistaken for coincidental placement, yet composition was very important to Kandinsky, and there is always an element of balance in the way he executes his abstract paintings.
Decorate your space with this beautiful classical masterpiece printed on high-quality, fade-resistant, cotton canvas.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US