In mathematics, graphical projection is a technique used to visualize three-dimensional objects in two dimensions.
It is a form of parallel projection, in which all the projection lines are perpendicular to the projection plane, resulting in each point on the projected image being the same size as the corresponding point on the original object.
Perspective is the art of representing three-dimensional objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other.
Make a statement in any room with this beautiful artwork, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia