Rough sea night is a beautiful abstract artwork depicting the elements of nature during a rough nigh at the sea.
When you are on a boat in a rough sea night, you can’t help but feel the swing. The waves push and pull you around as if you were nothing more than a toy. It is not an easy time for anyone, but it is especially hard on the crew.
A ship’s crew member’s job is to keep the ship afloat and make sure that they are not too far from land when the weather conditions get bad. They need to be able to read the weather patterns and understand what they mean for their ship. If they don’t know what they are doing, then their job becomes much more difficult and dangerous because of how unpredictable the sea can be at night.
Striking colors in a powerful composition that emphasizes the spirit of creation over any attempt to represent form fidelity.
Decorate your space with this stunning piece of art printed on high-quality, fade-resistant, thick, cotton canvas.
Created by Nizako and distributed exclusively by Photoelixir.com
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US