It placed all of our endeavors within a vast cosmic framework and suggested the existence of alien beings so strong as to be godlike.
Kubrick and Clarke’s 2001: A Space Odyssey depicted a horrifying vision of a technologically-induced human transformation.
Make a statement in any room with this beautiful artwork printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia