The Bather, 1885-87, is a vertical landscape painting depicting a man in thought rather than a bather.
A beautiful dramatic masterpiece expressing the antagonism of activity and the isolated passive self is projected here.
Earthy, Pastel Colors in a beautiful composition by Paul Cezanne. The bather is an ideal choice to decorate your living room, bedroom, playroom or office.
The painting has been creatively extended in order to wrap around the canvas without losing any of its original elements.
Looking to upgrade the decoration of your home or office? Look no further!
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US