The Wedding Donkeys is a beautiful painting in the style of synthetic cubism depicting a decorated wedding donkey.
When it comes to the tradition of the bride’s transportation to the church for the wedding ceremony, the tradition is to transport the bride in a convoy of automobiles, making a lot of noise on the way to church, and then to drive around the church three times before dropping her off.
On the Greek island of Hydra however there are no roads, hence there are no automobiles. So brides are mostly “donkeyed” to church for this reason.
The Wedding Donkeys artwork is inspired of this beautiful tradition that passes from one generation to the other for hundreds of years.
Decorate your space with this beautiful work of art printed on high-quality matte paper. The frame made of woof from renewable forests ads an extra touch of luxury.
Created by Nizako exclusively for Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia