Unwanted visitors can be a nuisance, both physically and emotionally.
Death is the end of a chapter in our lives, and it can be a very lonely experience. No one knows what to say to us when we are faced with our mortality, and we are left to grieve in our own way.
Death is the most unwanted visitor, but it is also the most inevitable one. It sneaks up on us without warning, and no one knows when it will come for them.
No one knows how to prepare for it, or how to deal with it when it finally arrives.
Death is a natural part of life, but it can be a difficult process to go through.
Make a statement in any room with this fascinating artwork printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia