Imagine equally dividing an image into thirds on both the horizontal and vertical axes.The lines that intersect around the central rectangle indicate the points that capture the majority of a viewer’s attention.
This artwork serves as an illustration of the rule of thirds in action. The spectator’s attention is led around it rather than directly to the center by the absence of any element in the exact center.
Make a statement with this amazing work of art, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Created by Nizako and exclusively distributed by Photoelixir.com
Framed Poster Characteristics:
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia